Great Things in Business are never done by one person, they are done by a team.
Corby Rock Mill Ltds is one of Ireland’s most advancing agri-food businesses. Our commitment to developing our work force is critical in meeting our objective of delivering secure quality products with an excellent support network through the Isle of Ireland.
Our Technical Sales Representatives are responsible for selling ruminant feed throughout farm and wholesale accounts; developing strong relationships with customers, to help deliver the products they need. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the ideal candidate will have an agricultural qualification, previous farm sales/advisory experience and a strong understanding of the livestock sector (specifically dairy and beef).
The ideal candidates must possess:
- An agricultural qualification.
- Farm sales/advisory experience.
- A keen interest in livestock specifically milk and beef production.
- The ability to sell high end ruminant feeds to trade and direct to farm customers.
- The knowledge required to provide technical advice to current and future customers.
- The skills required to formulate rations and customised TMR in line with customer needs.
- Excellent IT and communication skills.
- Commercially driven with the motivation to succeed.
In return Corby Rock offers an attractive remuneration package for this role including, competitive salary, business expenses, company car and phone.
If you are interested in applying for the post, please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or alternatively upload via our Submission portal below.