Great Things in Business are never done by one person, they are done by a team.
Corby Rock Mill Ltd is one of Ireland’s most advancing agri-food businesses within the sector. Our commitment to developing our work force is critical in meeting our objective in delivering secure quality products with an excellent support network through the Isle of Ireland to our customers.
We are pleased to announce a recruitment to strengthen our Quality Control Division within our feed mill in Monaghan. With continuous development in an already strong core of analytical, testing and quality systems we are looking to add to the team an experienced Quality Control Technician. The position will be centred on enhancement in product safety, specification and quality standards.
At Corby Rock Mill, the successful candidate will join a small passionate quality team whose purpose is to make a difference. This passion fuels our desire and should inspire our peers to do the same. Our QC department’s roadmap is to ensure all our raw materials fall with specification of acceptance through to products meeting our high consistence standard that our customers and legislative bodies expect, it’s that simple. The journey is where you get a chance to bring your expertise to life through maintaining multiples within customer, third party and legislative standards while maintaining the site in a state of inspection readiness day to day.
Be part of an expert team within a reputable, financially stable, long term player in the animal feed sector. The successful candidate will have the qualifications and desire to provide first class customer service in respect of product defect investigations, while helping shape our quality systems through internal and wider company audits. Working in a fast paced modern manufacturing facility your communications skills and determination in problem solving is key to ensure a fluid transfer of information between departments that lead to the right decisions and actions. You will have the opportunity to think outside the box, helping to shape and refine process controls and inspections that feed proactively into our core standards.
The ideal candidates must possess:
- Minimum of a third-level science qualification or related subject
- 2 + years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Technical knowledge of HACCP & quality systems.
- Well organized team player with excellent communication skills and a flare for attention to detail.
- Experience in implementation of quality standards and adopting this expertise into a Right First Time quality compliance program.
- Demonstrated ability to operate to deadlines
- Proficient computer skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team.
- Training or experience in internal auditing preferable but not essential.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently.
In return Corby Rock offers an attractive remuneration package for this role.
If you are interested in applying for the post, please send your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively upload via our Submission portal below by the 22nd of August.