Great Things in Business are never done by one person, they are done by a team.
Corby Rock Mill Ltd is one of Ireland’s most advancing agri-food businesses in our sector. Our commitment to developing our work force is critical in meeting our objective in delivering secure quality products with an excellent support network through the Isle of Ireland to our customers.
We are pleased to announce due to continued growth and business restructure the role of a Production & Engineering Manager. This new role will be based in the heart of an exciting and demanding business in a JIT manufacturing environment that demands precision and sound decision making. As the company strives to be better, we require an individual who wants to be challenged and contribute in further developing our business processes and people in the production and engineering environment.
At Corby Rock Mill, the successful candidate will join a passionate, dedicated and experienced Management team that works together to create economic solutions to meet the challenges and opportunities that our progressive clients and our board demand. As a wholly family owned business in its 3rd generation of management, you will have the opportunity to contribute in a dynamic business that is laying foundations for our Agri Food communities future.
The successful candidate will have the qualifications and desire to seek efficient and economic deployment of production and preventative maintenance schedules in our two mills, with shift teams on peak 24/7 delivering targets. Plan all manufacturing requirements in collaboration with other various functional teams across the business such as Planning, Purchasing, Quality and Logistics to ensure key targets in quality, hygiene and deliverability are achieved for our customers. The candidate will lead by example, been an excellent communicator and facilitator.
The successful applicant will help shape the decision-making process surrounding manufacturing, engineering, forward planning and biosecurity using their expertise within the business, as well as collaborating with management peers you will help identify opportunities for the business to grow securing a future for all connected to the business.
The ideal candidates must possess:
· BA, MSc or Ph.D. in a manufacturing engineering or science-related degree.
· 5 + years’ experience in a senior management role.
· 2 + years’ experience in people management.
· Demonstrate personal initiative and motivation of others.
· Demonstrate the skills to respond in JIT environments.
· Demonstrate organisational and planning skills.
· Be a strong communicator and able to promote a team culture.
· Must have a strong understanding and awareness of safe working practices.
· Must possess a strong sense of urgency and be performance/results driven.
· Excellent IT skills, with an understanding of key financials and process optics.
· A passion for manufacturing.
In return Corby Rock offers an attractive remuneration package which will be negotiable depending on experience.
If you are interested in applying for the post, please send your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com or alternatively upload via our Submission portal below.