Great Things in Business are never done by one person, they are done by a team.
Corby Rock Mill Ltds is one of Ireland’s most advancing agri-food businesses. Our commitment to developing our work force is critical in meeting our objective of delivering secure quality products with an excellent support network through the Isle of Ireland.
Corby Rock are looking for a Health & Safety, Environmental & Quality (HSEQ) officer to join our team.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day to day Health & Safety, Environmental & Quality functions & assisting in the running of the department.
- Provide professional support & advice to the Senior Management team & Staff on Occupational Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality matters.
- Assist staff & contractors in respect of compliance with relevant legislation, client standards & contractual agreements.
- Responsible for developing, promoting & monitoring the HSEQ culture.
- Responsible for & ensuring that all products are manufactured in accordance with company Quality systems, Safety standards & Customer requirements.
- Assist with quality control function including incoming inspections, process controls/ audits.
- Ensure all relevant documentation is prepared & updated in line with all quality & regulatory guidelines & promotes full compliance.
- Lead quality initiatives e.g. providing technical support, process improvements programs.
- Responsible for the implementation of ISO & UFAS standards.
- Liaise with customers regarding quality issues & take prompt action & communication necessary when dealing with customer complaints.
- Ensure that communication between the quality department & other departments is 100% clear & detailed to the highest level.
- Analyse problems & follow through with solutions.
- Dealing with customer complaints, ensuring that all relevant documents & traceability are in place.
The ideal candidate requires:
- Experience in Safety & Quality Systems in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Academic qualification in Safety or Quality Systems.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Technical capability.
- Team player with ability to work on own initiative.
- Detail orientated with ability to operate to strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Comfortable working in a busy environment.
In return Corby Rock offers an attractive salary and benefits package, and the opportunity to progress within one of Ireland’s leading feed manufacturing companies.
Closing date for applications: 31th July 2018.
If you are interested in applying for the post, please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or alternatively upload via our Submission portal below.