Great Things in Business are never done by one person, they are done by a team.
Corby Rock Mill is one of Ireland’s most advancing agri-food businesses. Our commitment to developing our work force is critical in meeting our objective of delivering secure quality products with an excellent support network through the Isle of Ireland.
Corby Rock are looking for Full Time yard personnel to join our team with the responsibility for the preparing and loading of bulk and mini bag palletized goods vehicles in a busy environment. Full onsite training will be provided.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the safe loading of bulk and mini bag palletized goods as per the requirements of orders.
- Carry Out Pre-loading checks for quality systems.
- Maintain loading bays and warehouses to a very high hygienic condition.
- Stock control (rotational)
- Operation of ground maintenance equipment
- Other ad hoc duties as requested.
The ideal candidate requires:
- Highly motivated & enthusiastic.
- Health & Safety conscious.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Technical capability.
- Team player with ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working in a busy environment.
- Forklift license an advantage
In return Corby Rock offers an attractive salary and benefits package, and the opportunity to progress within one of Ireland’s leading feed manufacturing companies.
Closing date for applications: 4th Dec 2023.
If you are interested in applying for the post, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively upload via our Submission portal below.