Great Things in Business are never done by one person, they are done by a team.
Corby Rock Mill Ltds is one of Ireland’s most advancing agri-food businesses. Our commitment to developing our work force is critical in meeting our objective of delivering secure quality products with an excellent support network through the Isle of Ireland.
Corby Rock are looking for a Full Time Loading Assistant to join our team with the responsibility for the loading of bulk good vehicles in a busy environment. Full onsite training will be provided.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the safe loading of bulk goods as per the requirements of orders.
- Carry Out QC and Pre-loading checks for quality systems.
- Maintain loading bays to a very high hygienic condition.
- Other ad hoc duties as requested.
The ideal candidate requires:
- Highly motivated & enthusiastic.
- Health & Safety conscious.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Technical capability.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Team player with ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working in a busy environment.
In return Corby Rock offers an attractive salary and benefits package, and the opportunity to progress within one of Ireland’s leading feed manufacturing companies.
Closing date for applications: 4th September 2017.
If you are interested in applying for the post, please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or alternatively upload via our Submission portal below.