Great Things in Business are never done by one person, they are done by a team.
Corby Rock Mill Ltds is one of Ireland’s most advancing agri-food businesses. Our commitment to developing our work force is critical in meeting our objective of delivering secure quality products with an excellent support network through the Isle of Ireland.
Corby Rock are looking for a Technical Administration Assistant to cover maternity leave (min 1 year) at our feed mill in Monaghan, with career development and the progression into a full time role as a distinct possibility as we continue to expand our teams.
Based in Monaghan and reporting to the Sales Manager, the Technical Administration Assistant will assist the commercial, technical and dispatch teams with customer enquiries, tele-support and internal sales. This role will provide excellent opportunities for an Agri focused individual looking to gain experience and insights into various aspects of manufacturing, nutrition, sales, marketing and technical advise.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Provide day to day administrative support to the sales manager.
- Assist in the management of product pricing, price list distribution and labeling to sales teams.
- Assist dispatch teams with the coordination and logistics of farm deliveries
- Provide and triage support to customer enquires engaging commercial or nutritional teams based on customer needs.
- Other ad hoc duties as requested.
- BA, MSc or Ph.D. in Nutrition, agriculture, or relevant science-related degree.
- Knowledge of animal nutrition and a deep understanding of the farming sector, are a distinct advantage
- Strong IT skills with experience in standard Microsoft products.
- An interest and knowledge of animal science.
- Flexible individual with a strong work ethic and a good multitasker.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working in a busy environment.
Training: Full training will be provided.
Start date: Immediate start.
Work Location: In person.
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
Closing date for applications: 2nd June 2023.
If you are interested in applying for the post, please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or alternatively upload via our Submission portal below.