Great Things in Business are never done by one person, they are done by a team.
Corby Rock Mill Ltds is one of Ireland’s most advancing agri-food businesses. Our commitment to developing our work force is critical in meeting our objective of delivering secure quality products with an excellent support network through the Isle of Ireland.
Corby Rock are looking for an Administration Assistant to join our team with responsibility for processing and dispatching orders. Full onsite training will be provided.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for processing orders
- Dispatching orders
- Organising transport
- Completing documentation in line with Company policies and procedures
- Previous administration experience desirable
- Other ad hoc duties as requested.
The ideal candidate requires:
- Highly motivated & enthusiastic.
- Health & Safety conscious.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Technical capability.
- Team player with ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working in a busy environment.
Closing date for applications: 20th July 2018.
If you are interested in applying for the post, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively upload via our Submission portal below.