Great Things in Business are never done by one person, they are done by a team.
Corby Rock Mill Ltd is one of Ireland’s most advancing agri-food businesses within agri sector. Our commitment to developing our work force is critical in meeting our objective in delivering secure quality products with an excellent support network through the Isle of Ireland to our customers.
In-line with our growth strategy we are continuing recruitment within our ruminant technical sales Teams. Developing on a strong core of technical support and reputation we are looking to add to the Team an experienced Ruminant Technical Sales Representative due to a position opening from retirement. This unique opportunity will give the candidate a portfolio of long standing customers and several thousand tons to start. The role will entail a period of time working alongside a college to ensure a smooth transition and continuation of existing customer relationships while developing new business.
At Corby Rock Mill, you will join a passionate team that works together to create economical solutions to meet the challenges and opportunities that our progressive customers demand. Our company is growing and making exciting changes to progress and reaffirm our position as leaders in our field.
Be part of an expert team inside of a reputable, financially stable, independent family owned business in the animal feed sector. In this role, you will draw on your experience and passion for Irish agriculture to forge new relationships, developing new business with the existing technical, nutritional and sales teams. The successful candidate will have the qualifications and desire to provide first class customer service and innovative solutions to a broad spectrum of Beef, Dairy and Sheep enterprises in the West of Ireland.
The existing customer base and vast tonnage will provide an existing feed sales representative a rare opportunity to rapidly develop their career.
The ideal candidates must possess:
- 5 + years’ experience in Agriculture, Animal nutrition or Agri Sales.
- Demonstrate the skills of a trusted advisor to the farmer.
- Well organized team player with excellent communication and attention to detail.
- Have sound commercial understanding to deliver on targets.
- Strong commitment to nurture existing relationships and cultivate new opportunities.
- Proficient in time management.
- A passion for Irish Agriculture.
- Clean Driving License
- BA, MSc in Agricultural Science, Agriculture or relevant science-related degree.
- Existing Animal Feed Sales experience.
- Cow Signals or robotic milking application training.
- Experience with training on-farm personnel on proper management techniques.
- Have a broad knowledge of nutritional models.
In return Corby Rock offers an attractive remuneration package for this role including, competitive salary, business expenses, company car and phone.
If you are interested in applying for the post, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively upload via our Submission portal below.