TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By entering into this promotion (the “Promotion”), participants agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions: The Promotion is only open to Corby Rock Mill Ltd products purchased through Corby Rock Mill Merchant account holders, who are ROI/NI residents aged 18 and over (the “Participants”).
- The Promotion “Corby’s Golden Ticket” will run from 15th July – 21st December 2019 (“Promotion Period“) on the following Corby Rock Mill Ltd products:
- 636 – Calf Weanling Crunch
- 430 – Calf Grower Crunch
- 428 – Golden Calf Starter Crunch
- 27 – Calf Follow On
- 31 – Prime Beef Pellets
- 32 – Supreme Beef Pellets
- 435 – Supreme Beef Blend
- 710 – Stockman GP Blend
- 90 – Intensive Lamb Pellets
- 93 – Intensive Maize Lamb Pellets
Any claim made after the closing date will be null and void.
- Only entries submitted by Participants within the Promotion Period will be considered when determining the eligibility of Participants to receive a 1ton free order of any one of the 10 products highlighted in 2, under the Promotion (“Reward”). This Promotion is not open to any employee or agent of the Promoter or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion.
- To enter, Participants must: 4.1) purchase a minimum of 1 x 25kg Bag of product within the range highlighted in 2, in a single transaction. 4.2) then visit the Merchant/Store in which the product was purchased and enter the Unique Ticket Identifier code which will authorise the Merchant/store to provide 1t free product in bags. The Reward will only constitute one product and not multiple products to the qualifying amount.
- No cash alternative will be given.
- The Promoter will only offer Rewards as stated and, for the avoidance of doubt, does not accept responsibility to pay any additional sums or expenses whatsoever (including, but not limited to, delivery or any form of insurance).
- The Rewards are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of a similar or greater value including in the event the original Reward offered is not available due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- During the Promotion Period all winners will be processed adoc and Rewards will be scheduled to be delivered to the Merchant/Store within 14 days of receiving the Unique Ticket Identifier code.
- Should any of the goods that formed part of the qualifying transaction order be returned or a qualifying order cancelled, the Promoter will remove such figures from the sales considered for this Promotion. If a Reward has already been dispatched, then Participants agree to return it unused and in an unopened condition if they would not have qualified for it. If this is not done then the value of the Reward will be debited from the Participant’s account.
- Participants, who make fraudulent claims; default on account payments; enter into liquidation or seek to contravene the spirit of the promotion through malpractices, will be excluded and any Reward or other credit forfeited.
- Participants making claims on behalf of the account must be authorised to do so by their business. Any tax or national insurance liability from this Promotion is the responsibility of the Participant.
- Data Protection: the Promoter is committed to protecting your privacy. Any information that is collected from Participants in connection with this Promotion will be used for this Promotion and for the purposes of future promotions, offers and publicity events. The Promoter will not pass on the information collected to any third party. Please contact the Promoter if you do not wish to receive further marketing materials from the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions and amend or terminate this Promotion in whole or in part without prior notice or compensation.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
Promoter: Corby Rock Mill Limited, Ballybay Road, Monaghan, Co.Monaghan, H18 HY60