Great Things in Business are never done by one person, they are done by a team.
Corby Rock Mill Ltd is one of Ireland’s most advancing agri-food businesses within the sector. Our commitment to developing our work force is critical in meeting our objective in delivering secure quality products with an excellent support network through the Isle of Ireland to our customers.
We are pleased to announce a full time, permanent position as a Bulk Transport Scheduler in our dispatch Division. The position will be centred on organisation and co-ordination of sales orders through to delivery for our customer base.
At Corby Rock Mill, the successful candidate will join the dispatch team under a species allocation and ensure deliveries are organised as efficiently and as cost effectively as possible, liaising with both production and sales teams, to ensure customer expectations are met and ensuring the administrative aspect of deliveries is as accurate as possible.
Be part of an expert team within a reputable, financially stable, long-term player in the animal feed sector. The successful candidate will have the qualifications or experience and desire to provide first class customer service in a fast-paced modern manufacturing facility. Your communications skills and determination in problem solving is key to ensure a fluid transfer of information between departments that lead to the right decisions and actions.
The ideal candidates must possess:
- Previous experience in Transport or Logistics is desirable.
- A good knowledge of the geography of Ireland.
- Computer literate with strong knowledge of Microsoft products.
- Well organized team player with excellent communication skills and a flare for attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to operate to deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team.
- Excellent customer service skills to deal with customers, drivers and third parties.
In return Corby Rock offers an attractive remuneration package for this role.
If you are interested in applying for the post, please send your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively upload via our Submission portal below.
Th closing date for this position is the 20th of October 2022.