Great Things in Business are never done by one person, they are done by a team.
Corby Rock Mill Ltds is one of Ireland’s most advancing agri-food businesses. Our commitment to developing our work force is critical in meeting our objective of delivering secure quality products with an excellent support network through the Isle of Ireland.
Corby Rock are Not only do we provide high quality feed and technical advice, but we also pride ourselves on delivering the excellent customer service. We are looking for a Sales Administrator to join our technical team and provide the support that our sales representatives and technical staff need to ensure that they deliver the best results on farm.
The ideal candidate will be a team player, committed to success and with excellent customer service skills.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Checking and processing feed orders and invoices via email/phone
- Checking order details and contact details with customers
- Collaborate with our logistics department to co ordinate timely deliveries
- Compile regular and up-to-date sales reports
- To stay informed regarding new products and key product features
The ideal candidate requires:
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong clerical and computer skills
- Interest in livestock industry
In return Corby Rock offers a competitive remuneration package for this role, including: competitive salary and business expenses.
If you are interested in applying for the post, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively upload via our Submission portal below.