Great Things in Business are never done by one person, they are done by a team.
Corby Rock Mill Ltd is one of Ireland’s most advancing agri-food businesses sector. Our commitment to developing our work force is critical in meeting our objective in delivering secure quality products with an excellent support network through the Isle of Ireland to our customers.
We are pleased to announce a recruitment to strengthen our field based ruminant team. Developing on a strong core of technical support and reputation we are looking to add to the team an experienced Ruminant Nutritionist. The position will be centered around enhancing existing customer relationships at a farm level while developing Corby Rock’s technical exposure to in house nutrition across all ruminant species.
At Corby Rock Mill, the successful candidate will join a passionate team that works together to create economic solutions to meet the challenges and opportunities that our progressive clients demand. Our company is growing and making exciting changes within the organization.
Corby Rock has an excellent career opportunity for a Ruminant Nutritionist. Be part of an expert team within a reputable, financially stable, long term player in the animal feed sector. In this role, you will work with existing clients and endeavor to forge new relationships and develop new business. The successful candidate will have the qualifications and desire to provide first class customer service and innovative solutions while having excellent communications skills and determination in problem solving.
The successful applicant will have a unique opportunity to help shape the decision making process surrounding nutrition using their expertise within the business, as well as collaborating with Premix companies on the individual specifications that will meet the companies objectives. Dealing with farmers, Buying Groups and Key Accounts you will help identify opportunities for the business grow.
The ideal candidates must possess:
- BA, MSc or Ph.D. in Nutrition, agriculture, or relevant science-related degree.
- 5 + years’ experience in similar nutrition or veterinary role.
- Demonstrate the skills to understand the interactions between nutrition and performance to develop farm specific solutions to optimize results.
- Have a broad knowledge of nutritional models.
- Well organized team player with excellent communication skills and a flare for attention to detail.
- Experience with training on-farm / industry personnel on proper management techniques.
- Strong commitment to nurture existing relationships and cultivate new opportunities.
- Excellent IT and Formulation package skills such as Single Mix & Ultramix.
- A passion for the ruminant industry.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team.
In return Corby Rock offers an attractive remuneration package for this role including, competitive salary, business expenses, company car and phone.
If you are interested in applying for the post, please send your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively upload via our Submission portal below.