Great Things in Business are never done by one person, they are done by a team.
Corby Rock Mill Ltd is one of Ireland’s most advancing agri-food businesses within the Monogastric sector. Our commitment to developing our work force is critical in meeting our objective in delivering secure quality products with an excellent support network through the Isle of Ireland to our customers.
We are pleased to announce the next phase of recruitments within our Monogastric Team. Developing on a strong core of technical support and reputation we are looking to add to the Team an experienced Monogastric Nutritionist. The position will be centred around enhancing existing customer relationships on both a commercial and farm level while developing Corby Rock’s technical exposure to in house nutrition across all monogastric species.
At Corby Rock Mill, the successful candidate will join a passionate team that works together to create economic solutions to meet the challenges and opportunities that our progressive customers demand. Our company is growing and making exciting changes within the organization.
Corby Rock has an excellent career opportunity for a Monogastric Nutritionist. Be part of an expert team within a reputable, financially stable, long term player in the animal feed business. In this role, you will work with existing clients and endeavour to forge new relationships and develop new business. The successful candidate will have the qualifications and desire to provide first class customer service and innovative solutions to a broad spectrum of enterprises from individual farms to large national processors.
The successful applicant will have a unique opportunity to help shape the decision making process surrounding nutrition using their expertise within the business, as well as collaborating with Premix companies on the individual specifications that will meet the companies objectives.
The ideal candidates must possess:
- BA, MSc or Ph.D. in Nutrition, agriculture, or relevant science-related degree.
- 5 + years’ experience in similar nutrition role.
- Demonstrate the skills to understand the interactions between nutrition and poultry performance to develop farm/cooperate specific solutions to optimize results.
- Have a broad knowledge of nutritional models.
- Well organized team player with excellent communication skills and a flare for attention to detail.
- Experience with training on-farm / industry personnel on proper management techniques.
- Strong commitment to nurture existing relationships and cultivate new opportunities.
- Excellent IT and Formulation package skills such as Single Mix and Multi Mix.
- A passion for the monogastric industry.
In return Corby Rock offers an attractive remuneration package for this role including, competitive salary, business expenses, company car and phone.
If you are interested in applying for the post, please send your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com or alternatively upload via our Submission portal below.