Great Things in Business are never done by one person, they are done by a team.
Corby Rock Mill is one of Ireland’s most advancing agri-food businesses. Our commitment to developing our work force is critical in meeting our objective of delivering secure quality products with an excellent support network through the Isle of Ireland.
Corby Rock are looking for operators to join our production team with responsibility for the manufacture of feed to the highest standards. Candidates must have an interest & ability for operating machinery. Full onsite training will be provided.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the manufacture of product to specification.
- Operation of production machinery in accordance with food safety, health & safety procedures.
- Maintain work area in a hygienic condition.
- Loading & Unloading product for distribution.
- Stock take
- Other ad hoc duties as requested.
The ideal candidate requires:
- Highly motivated & enthusiastic.
- Health & Safety conscious.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Technical capability.
- Team player with ability to work on own initiative.
- Comfortable working in a busy environment.
Closing date for applications: 20th Oct 2022.
If you are interested in applying for the post, please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or alternatively upload via our Submission portal below.